- August 10, 2015
- Posted by: Jeremy Hess
- Category: Uncategorized
We are pleased to announce that our latest Cloudify version 3.2.1 is available for download from the website. This update to our 3.2 GA, which was officially released two months ago, has added some key features and enhancements to Cloudify.
Cloudify 3.2.1 – The Purist Pure-Play Orchestration. Download Free. Go
We also listened to what the community has been asking for and have included some requests in this Cloudify update. Here is a list of the features and improvements in the 3.2.1 release:
- Support for 3x the Number of Deployments Per Manager
- Added Support for RHEL/CentOS 7.0 Agent
- Added Support for RHEL/CentOS 6.X Manager
- Added vCenter Plugin
- Support for latest SoftLayer API changes
- Improved login for vSphere plugin
- Deployment Scalability Enhancements
For the complete list of changes and fixes, please go to this link.
So, we invite you to update your version of Cloudify by downloading the latest one here.
Feel free to take a look at our roadmap for the future of Cloudify as well over here.