Access the Cloudify Lab On Demand
Get started with a free trial of hosted Cloudify Environment!
Cloudify, being based on TOSCA, provides standard-driven and non-proprietary application modeling that is not specific to any infrastructure environment. Infrastructure orchestration tools like Terraform are excellent at the provisioning and configuration of infrastructure components however face limitations when it comes to support of components higher up the application stack.
While also capable of infrastructure orchestration, Cloudify is pluggable and modular, and complements these tools by providing the added capability of application level orchestration through the entire lifecycle. This means Cloudify was built to handle post-deployment aspects from monitoring and log collection, through rolling upgrades, auto-healing and scaling out of the box enabling orchestration of the full stack through a single pane of glass.
Try the Cloudify Lab where you will have access to a dedicated OpenStack environment and also continue evaluating the environment while deploying other examples as well.
The Cloudify Lab is launched from a easy to use dashboard, and can instantiate your environment with a click of a button. You will also receive a guide to get easily started. Our lab also includes a guided tour of the different things included in Cloudify, what they mean, and how to use them.
Highlights of the hosted Cloudify environment:
- Pre-built Cloudify Manager and Cloudify Composer
- Runs on OpenStack
- Pre-loaded with Cloudify blueprints that cover several common use cases
- Includes a Getting Started guide
- Possibility to extend environment to a larger, more robust POC friendly managed service
What will you learn?:
- Basic steps for using the Cloudify manager.
- How to upload and deploy a blueprint
- How to access existing blueprint examples and the self service catalog
- Managing multiple tenants and plugins
- Using auto scale and auto heal workflows
Easily register for the Cloudify Lab, to try out Cloudify. No credit card required!