Model Driven Orchestration for the Financial Sector
An open roundtable discussion to promote cross-industry collaboration
As financial services firms adopt Cloud and DevOps to meet increasingly dynamic business demand, there is a growing desire for a standard set of semantics for describing the application environment to manage the technical and compliance challenges of offering self-service, and end-to-end automation. Whilst there are numerous open and closed languages for describing different parts of the application topology on the market today, the need to express the broader security, legal and regulatory requirements of multi-jurisdictional financial services firms is found wanting.
During this roundtable we will discuss some of the emerging use cases within peer organizations, how other industries have been solving similar challenges and the need for cross-industry collaboration.
Date: Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 10:00am
Location: Bryant Park Hotel, New York City (Map)
- 8:00 – 8:15 Welcome
- 8:15 – 8:30 The Need for Model Driven Orchestration
- 8:30 – 8:45 Enterprise Container Platform as a Service
- 8:45-9:00. CI/CD Software Development Life Cycle Across Clouds
- 9:00 – 9:15 Network Automation and Orchestration
- 9:15 – 9:30 Extending an Open Standard Language – the Case for TOSCA
- 9:30 – 10:00 Roundtable discussion and next steps
Register for this community discussion and join the model driven orchestration revolution!